Thursday, August 16, 2007

Special Olympics Athlete (Part 2)

I took some initiative and postponed a shoot from a contrived, posed situation yesterday to a more candid setting today. Today's shoot fit nicely into my schedule, and was right by my house, so it really wasn't that big a deal. And it made the resulting images infinitely better. Can you believe my reporter wanted us to go into the parking lot yesterday to "make it look like she's running?" Sometimes I can't figure out what people are (or aren't) thinking. Anyway, these are my images from today, to go with the portraits from yesterday.





The first image is during the training session, with her trainer keeping time in the background. In the second image, she's catching her breath after the training session. Two much better images than running in the parking lot.

No comments: