Monday, September 17, 2007

Been a While...

It's been a while since my last post here... I've been doing lots of stuff that's been keeping me extremely busy. Last week I shot Fashion Week in NY, then did a ton of work on a personal project I'm working on... you'll see the results of that as soon as they run in the paper, but until then, I'm really not allowed to publish the work.

Finally, this past weekend my good friends Alex and Eleanor got married, so the entire weekend was consumed by their wedding. Rehearsal Friday, wedding Saturday and Brunch on Sunday. It was a lot of fun, but left me with little time for anything else, including blogging.

So what I've got for you today is a shot of me and Staci, my beautiful wife, from the wedding. Not even sure who took the pic, but it came out nicely. I guess I clean up OK.




No comments: