Saturday, October 06, 2007

Daily Work

Some of today's shots:

First, I shot a Boy Scout "Camporee," where over 10,000 scouts from over 400 troops across NJ converged on the National Guard Training Base in Sea Girt for a weekend of fun, demonstrations and merit badging.






Then it was off to a football game, Keansburg at Asbury Park. The game was close while I was there (the first three quarters) but it ended with Asbury winning big.







And finally I had what essentially amounted to a PR shoot for the city of Asbury Park. Their police department recently acquired two horses to start a mounted police unit, and they paraded them out for me and my camera. (Along with two horses from the Newark mounted squad, I think they were training the AP horses/officers.) I tried my best to make it at least appear candid, but personally I think it all looks pretty staged. Especially this first one.







OK, it's late and I'm tired. Until next time, thanks for looking!

No comments: