Thursday, May 01, 2008

Another Week of Photo-a-Days...

So here's another week's worth of images, using only my favorite photo per day.







This gang of bad-ass chickens actually chased me off the farm that I was shooting. (OK, not really, I was done shooting anyway, but the other story sounds better.) They did approach me menacingly though. Luckily, I wasn't too far from my car. The tough looking character with his leg in the air is the ring leader, one tough son-of-a- ... -hen?

Also, today I was featured for the first time on APAD's daily front page. (APAD stands for "A Photo A Day," and the front page photo is changed daily. You can click on "Past Fronts" to see their amazing, inspiring archive of front page photos.) With all the great photographers contributing great work, to see my photo (from November) up there was quite an honor... and a shock. Here's what the front page looked like with my photo on it.


That's all I've got. I'll try to update weekly with 5 images. (That's not to say I won't have other updates with more photos than that, but I'll still try to do the photo-a-day thing once a week.) Until next time, thanks for stopping by...

No comments: