Saturday, August 08, 2009

Incubus @ PNC

Shot Incubus tonight at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel... and had some difficulties with their lighting. Sometimes I think photographers are made to shoot the songs with the most difficult lighting setups. (Tonight we shot songs 4, 5 and 6, a departure from the usual 1, 2 and 3.) One song was entirely back-lit by a huge LCD screen behind the stage, and during another, the band was barely lit at all... On top of that, three songs isn't a lot of time, so I really couldn't shoot from more than one position like I would any other assignment. If I tried to get to another spot, I'd risk missing one or even two entire songs, and when you've only got three to shoot, well, that's a lot to miss... I did what I could, though, and these are a few of my faves... Enjoy!














No comments: