Saturday, September 29, 2007

High School Football ... Finally Into a Rhythm.

From last night's Wall/Middletown South game. Wall had a 20-7 lead at halftime, but lost 35-34. Of course I missed the comeback because my deadline forced me to leave at halftime.







In the last shot, to the far right, you can see APP's master videographer Tom Costello following along with his video camera. Gotta love RallyCast!

And now some pics from today's game, Asbury Park at Keyport. Neither team held onto the ball particularly well, which made for some lousy football, but some pretty good photo opportunities. Asbury Park won 14-13.













And of course now that I have my high school football timing down pretty well, I get to go embarrass myself with NFL football tomorrow night. Eagles at Giants. Really looking forward to that. Obviously, I'll post some shots here once I'm all done.

No comments: