Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Guide to Life in Freehold

I was sent to the racetrack (Freehold Raceway, to be exact) to get some "slice of life" photos for our "Guide to Life in..." series, with this month's edition featuring Freehold. What a sad place. (The track, not the town...) Barely anyone would even give me their names because a) they were ditching work to be there, or b) they were embarassed to be there, or c) both. Any why wouldn't they be embarassed to be there? To say the place is awful is an understatement. It was the kind of place that makes you feel unshowered just by being there. The entire building smelled like pee. But I'll probably get in a bit of trouble if I go on, so I'll just stop there and show you some of my pictures. By the way, I wouldn't consider this a slice of life in Freehold by any stretch of the imagination. Freehold is a lot nicer than this...






No comments: