Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hollywood Comes to Asbury Park ... Sort of.

Asbury Park was transformed into a mini-Hollywood today, complete with a rooftop cocktail hour and bright spotlights, during the 5th Annual Garden State Film Festival at the historic Paramount Theater in Asbury Park. The only thing missing were the real celebrities! Of course, because of my deadline, I wasn't able to stay and actually view any of the films, or even shoot festival-goers watching them. I left before the movies actually started! Some coverage there! I was, however, able to make this pretty frame before having to run... To the left is the famous (I guess) Howard Johnson's of Asbury Park. Yeah, I'd never heard of it either 'til I moved to Monmouth County. :)

OK, that's all for now... Like I said, I'm going to try and keep posting here regularly so that maybe someone, somewhere will actually read this drivel. :)

And still coming soon: The Asbury Park Press Battle of the Pet Photographers. Continue to stay tuned...

No comments: