Thursday, February 21, 2008

A New, Old Toy.

So I'm stuck in my house with this whole flu bug and everything, and while going through some of my old gear I found one of my old toys. My 50mm f1.4 lens from back in my RIT days. I'm not sure how practical it would be for me to carry around and all, since its autofocus is slower than all my other lenses, but in certain low-light situations or for assignments that call for very selective focusing it might be nice to have it around just in case. I tried it out on two of my favorite subjects today, since going outside was just not a possibility (aside from seeing a doctor). Really though, I should keep myself quarantined from Evan for at least another day or two. Doc said I'd be contagious for the rest of the week. Bad Daddy! Bad!





No comments: